If your business operations are diverse with various situations and company structures to be covered, an Industrial Special Risks (ISR) policy is the answer.
Why have a multitude of policies, with in some cases duplications when we can combine cover for all your assets under one policy. You can combine all situations with the one Public Liability cover.
An ISR policy essentially provides cover for loss or damage to uninsured property by any cause not specifically excluded.
An ISR policy, sometimes referred to as an “All Risks Policy”, may cover the following:
- Loss and/or damage to buildings, plant and machinery, contents, stock, raw materials, unregistered vehicles and the property of directors and employees
- Loss of profits, revenue or rentals and/or increased expenses caused by damage to insured property and also by contingent damage to property at the premises of suppliers, customers and utilities.
- Burglary, theft of money and employee dishonesty
- Accidental damage and glass breakage
- Removal of debris, extra costs or re-instatement, re-writing of records and professional fees
- A standalone Liability policy will also be required to complete your cover.
Let us show you how an ISR policy could save you money and simplify your insurance portfolio.